(Ahhh, no problem at all. I’m actually happy you’re asking me this.)
Yes, my Mahariel is my canon warden.
There are two answers for that
The first, would be Alistair. He was one of her first best friends in the party, not to mention they eventually started a romantic relationship (cough). But even after their break up they are still very close friends. Their friendship usually revolved around bad jokes (and you know the warden stuff but that’s the boring answer.)
But to exclude love interests, she became close to Leliana really fast. Her stories reminded her of Haren Paivel and gave her a bit of nostalgia. They also bonded by fawning over pretty clothes. Not to mention the singing. They always sung and it annoyed everyone.
A TOUR OF THEDAS - anderfels. ferelden. nevarra. orlais. starkhaven. tevinter. [x]
It was autumn, the springtime of death.
I’m curious to see what everyone prefers!
- Favorite origin: Corrupted (Dalish Elf)
- Favorite class: Rogue
- Favorite party (3 characters): It varied from a combo of Morrigan, Alistair, Wynne, Leliana and Zevran.
- Favorite romance: Alistair (Though I really liked Zevran’s too, my “canon” warden romanced Alistair)
- Templars or Mages (Broken Circle): Mages
- Defied Cult or Sided with Cult (The Urn of Sacred Ashes): Defied Cult
- Werewolves or Elves (Nature of the Beast): Elves
- Bhelen or Harrowmont (A Paragon of Her Kind): Harrowmont
- Preserved Anvil or Destroyed Anvil: Destroyed Anvil
- Anora as Queen or Alistair as King (Landsmeet): Alistair as King
- Morrigan’s Dark Ritual yes or no: Yes
- Favorite ending: A Dark Promise (Although I liked The Ultimate sacrifice too.)
- Vigil’s Keep or Amaranthine: Amaranthine
- Let Architect live yes or no: No
I have this headcanon that when all the blight stuff is over, the warden, or now dubbed “hero of ferelden” (if still alive) is often the guest of honor at noble parties.
Raina Mahariel attends these parties partially because she enjoys dressing up and braiding her hair in pretty ribbons, but unfortunately, hero or not, an elf in such fancy clothing gets unwanted attention. This makes her huffy and uncomfortable at such events.
(I really just wanted to draw my warden in a pretty dress, it looks too fancy to be ferelden, perhaps imported from orlais?)
Thieves Guild; "Before we continue, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. If you play by the rules, you walk away rich. You break the rules and you lose your share. No debates, no discussions… you do what we say, when we say. Do I make myself clear?"